Tuesday, March 31, 2009

JIAYOU XIANYUE

HEY XIANYUE!

I came to rescue our dying xianyue blog. (: I bet alot of you come to this blog often but realising that no one is tagging so you all don't want to tag also.
Anyway, I shall stop my crap.

We all know that some not very pleasant things happened during break today.
Perhaps some of you see no point in him saying those things to us, but I truly think that whatever he said is true.
Comparing us with the last few batches of xianyue seniors, we shld be considered the slackiest and most undisciplined batch already. I still remember when the sec3 batch was still sec 1, all the SYF seniors were so busy practicing that they rarely had any chance to see us. (Even during sectionals) Ended up me not knowing the existence of seniors like huishan until she became the SL.

If some of you heard those things that mr wong said, I think all of us are going to be emo. Seriously I think that we are not hardworking enough. Looking at band we shld have knwn that they have cca everyday, even morning before school. So I think if co gives us a lot of freedom, we should put in 2 time more effort to achieve the same result.

I admit that I'm not hardworking as a co member, but I did some reflection after today's incident. Sorry for playing and joking around during sectionals, from now on I will be more serious already. ):

& Seriously, it's not too late to start working hard by now. I think on this issue, it's not something that SLs can control or manage. Whether we're hardworking or not all depends on our determination and perseverance. No matter what we achieve in the end, as long as we knw that we've done our best, we can at least feel that we've not let ourselves down.
我们不要在这场比赛留下任何遗憾。

JIAYOU XIANYUE, WE CAN DO IT DE. 20 DAYS LEFT, 大家全力冲刺吧!
(: 敢敢拉!
Must believe in ourselves hor.


♥YUEYAO.

No comments: